Harissa Baked Cauliflower
Cauliflower is having a real come back when it comes to cooking, especially BBQ. One of my favourite vegetable dishes is my cauliflower with sesame and truffle oil. This dish though give you another chance to use a cauliflower.
Cauliflower paired with a little harissa and a dash of honey is scrumptious. The harissa provides a little spice which the honey sweetens it all a little. Harissa has Norther African roots.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 3tbsp harissa
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Setup your Egg to cook indirect at 160°C using the plate setter feet up and the stainless steel grid on top of it.
- Prep your cauliflower by removing most of the leaves.
- Smear the harissa paste over the top of the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower into a baking tray and add 200ml of vegetable stock.
- Cook in the Egg for about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Drizzle over the honey.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes raising the temp to 220°C.