LetzQ Spit Rotisserie
£200.00 – £250.00
Perfect Porchetta, self-basted chicken, your Christmas turkey, Picanha the Argentinian way, a rotisserie adds another dimension to your Big Green Egg or other brands of Kamado. Rotating your meat slowly while it cooks allows it to self-baste and get a beautifully even cook across its whole surface.
The LetzQ Spit is a full rotisserie system with the LetzQ Spit Basket, LetzQ Spit Holder and LetzQ Carousel products that can be added to your spit to give even more possibilities. The LetzQ range was born out of the LetzQ competition BBQ team.
The LetzQ Spit is designed for the Big Green Egg and allows you to close the dome while you cook due to its wedge shape. Closing the lid allows control the temperature of your cook. No adjustments to your Egg should be necessary.
The LetzQ Spit is capable of rotating up to 15kg of meat with its 4-watt motor. The spit is made of durable and hygienic 304 stainless steel.
The motor requires your Eggs gasket line to be 8cm above the surface your Egg is mounted in. It works with all Big Green Egg tables and nests.
- If you have folding side tables on your EGG, you may need to remove the left-hand table to allow the motor to be fitted to the rotisserie. We can supply wing nuts that will make this a 30-second job.
- Rotisserie sizing is based on the cooking surface diameter of your grill (not the external diameter). Please call if you are unsure if your gill matches the size of these products, or the products listed as compatible (see photos).
- These products do not fit the Louisiana grill from Costco. Most manufacturers measure their BBQs using the internal diameter. Your 24” grill is actually a 22” grill, and we don’t sell a LetzQ to fit it.
Note: We are currently doing a LetzQ Spit and Tandoor Ring bundle, saving £20.
- 4 sixes to fit the MiniMax, Medium, Large and Extra-Large Eggs.
- Included are:
- wedge-shaped rotisserie ring.
- stainless steel spit.
- two meat prongs with locking thumb screws to hold your meat.
- LetzQ branded spanner to secure thumb screws.
- Rotisserie motor.
- Getting started pamphlet.
- Requires an electrical socket within 1m of the left-hand side of your Big Green Egg or ceramic grill.
- Look at the size chart for compatibility with other BBQ brands.
- 12-month warranty.
- IPX4 rating on the motor allowing use in the rain (as long as the plug end is also in an IPX4 certified socket).
- Amazon sell a few compatible basket that fits nicely for the Large and XL Eggs:
Note: I have to fit a secure, fused UK plug. These are slightly larger than a normal plug as they go over the Euro plug the LetzQ ships with. If this causes you an issue you can unscrew it and plug the Euro plug into an adapter like this from Amazon. I can't ship it with one of these as they are not secured on.
13 inch – MiniMax, 15 inch – Medium Egg, 18 inch – Large Egg, 24 inch – XL EGG
Accessories, Gift Ideas
Rotisserie and accessories