We are really excited to have partnered with Savernake, makers of incredible British-made knives. Based in Wiltshire, they make some of the finest blades on the market, knives that will help you prepare and serve excellent meals from your Big Green Egg. Each knife requires 50+ hours of expert work.
We’ve selected a range of handcrafted knives we want to use in our kitchen to take you through every step and have added the Meat Smoke Fire touch.
- The blades are made from Sheffield stainless steel, which is 95% recycled.
- The handles have been designed to incorporate a blue liner beside the blade, surrounded by a black Micarta handle. Micarta is ideal for knives used outdoors as it’s an inorganic microporous material, making it waterproof. The fact that it is waterproof is one of the number one reasons as to why Micarta is so popular.
- The blades have a hardness of 60HRC, meaning they are going to hold their cutting edge much longer than the majority of other knives on the market.
- Each knife features a subtle, engraved Meat Smoke Fire logo on the right-hand side of the blade.
- Each knife comes with a lifetime guarantee (this is invalidated if you put your knive through the dishwasher).
Want an individual knife that we don’t have in the shop? Please contact us as we can order a specific knife with the blue liner and Meat Smoke Fire logo or other standard designs.