Charlie – BBQ, Smoker, Charcoal oven, Grill
Think barbecue; think again. Charlie is the most stunning outdoor cooker and kitchen range that will amaze you with its functionality.
Whether roasting, searing, baking, smoking, making pizza, or grilling a burger, Charlie is there for you. And Charlie has plenty of space to cook, being 2.5 times the volume of a standard domestic oven.
Available as standard in 10 amazing colours, there has to be one to suit your garden. Whether it’s Green Chilli, to blend into the plants, or Rhubarb, that makes a huge statement, there is one for you.
Best of all, the Charlie range is designed and hand-built in Britain and built to last.
What do we love about our Charlie Oven?
We’ve had our Charlie Oven for almost a year and cooked some amazing dishes in it. What we love about it is:
- the huge cooking space – getting a full Sunday roast in here isn’t an issue. It’s cooks the best Yorkshire puddings we’ve ever made in a BBQ too. I wouldn’t dream of doing a roast in the indoor oven now.
- the front opening door – it means you can get at every layer of food you have cooking, simple.
- the pizza – I don’t know why, but it’s a fabulous pizza oven, way better than the Big Green Egg’s we have.
- the efficiency – this thing burns so little charcoal, it’s incredible.
- the colour – we have ours in the stunning rhubarb colour.
Try before you buy
Come and spend half a day cooking with us on our Charlie Oven. We’ll provide the ingredients, drinks and venue. What better way to see how it would work for you?
If you then go on to purchase a Charlie Oven through us, we’ll refund the price of the session (£250).
The original free-standing Charlie Oven. Perfect for your garden at home.
Available in 10 stunning colours.
Designed for commercial kitchens. 10cm deeper than the Charlie Oven, and made with thicker steel, making it super robust, after all, chefs use and abuse their kitchen equipment.
Outdoor Kitchen and Accessories
Charlie has it’s own range of kitchen islands, all in matching or contrasting colours.
There are also smaller base units with drawers for the Cheeky Charlie.
- Roasting, searing, baking, pizza, smoking
- 10 stunning colours
- Charcoal fuelled
- Front loading like a standard oven
- Heavy duty construction
- Temperature control between 100°C and 350°C with integrated door thermometer
- 19 different rack heights (standard charcoal oven)
We’ve fallen in love with our Charlie Oven. It’s got so much space, cooking a whole meal in one go is easy. Controlling the temperature has proved simple, and the efficiency of these ovens is incredible.
We’ve done roasts, made incredible pizzas, baked bread and cakes, and even done some low and slow cooks. We’re still experimenting with how far we can push this beautiful oven.
We added an extra cooking grate to ours and the standard and perforated planchas. We use our Big Green Egg baking stones for pizza.