Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel a class where there are 2 or less people booked. In this instance, participants will be given at least a week’s notice. They will be offered the chance to swap to another class, if available, or take a full refund.
- Customers may swap to another class up to 3 weeks before the class is due to take place, subject to availability. A single change of class will be accommodated only.
- Classes cancelled by the customer are subject to a £50 cancellation fee (per place) up to 3 weeks before the class is due to take place, after this time, full payment is non-refundable. Participants may send a substitute in their place to attend the course.
- In the event that Meat Smoke Fire Ltd. has to cancel a course, we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible and a future date will be offered. Alternatively you will be entitled to a full refund with no admin fee. Meat Smoke Fire Ltd will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred.
- Classes are only for participants aged 16 or older. Participants aged 16 or 17 must be accompanied by an adult participant for the duration of the class.
- We are unable to tailor courses to special dietary requirements.
- Participants are required to wear flat, closed sole footwear for the class.
- Classes will take place regardless of weather conditions. Please dress suitably and bring enough clothing with you to be outside all day.
- Meat Smoke Fire Ltd. will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for, accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the course.