2020 Big Green Egg Group Cooking Class 2
Follow On Techniques
- This is a follow on class from our Big Green Egg Techniques class. Please only book onto this class if you are confident with temperature control and techniques covered in the first class.
- Intimate with a maximum of 6 participants
- Baking, paella, cast iron searing, wok cooking, low and slow and roasting all covered.
- New products used during the class including the EGGspander and wok system and the rEGGulator
- Lunch and drinks included
- Maximum of two attendees per Egg
- Discount on products following attendance
- Easy parking and just 5 minutes from the A14 and 3 miles from Cambridge city centre
- Classes will take place at 26 Water Lane, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9LR
- Joining instructions are available.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel a class where there are 2 or less people booked. In this instance, participants will be given at least a week's notice. They will be offered the chance to swap to another class, if available, or take a full refund.
- Customers may swap to another class up to 3 weeks before the class is due to take place, subject to availability. A single change of class will be accommodated only.
- Classes cancelled by the customer are subject to a £50 cancellation fee (per place) up to 3 weeks before the class is due to take place, after this time, full payment is non-refundable. Participants may send a substitute in their place to attend the course.
- In the event that Meat Smoke Fire Ltd. has to cancel a course, we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible and a future date will be offered. Alternatively you will be entitled to a full refund with no admin fee. Meat Smoke Fire Ltd will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred.
- Classes are only for participants aged 16 or older. Participants aged 16 or 17 must be accompanied by an adult participant for the duration of the class.
- We are unable to tailor courses to special dietary requirements.
- Participants are required to wear flat, closed sole footwear for the class.
- Classes will take place regardless of weather conditions. Please dress suitably.
- Meat Smoke Fire Ltd. will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for, accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the course.
|Group Class Date||
Saturday 18th April 2020, Saturday 6th June 2020, Friday 12th June 2020, Friday 31st July 2020, Saturday 22nd August 2020